Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mint Chocolate Cake | Mint Chocolate Cake Recipe 2011 | Mint Chocolate Cake Balls | Mint Chocolate Cake Pops 2011

chocolate buttermilk cake

Mint Chocolate Cake Vegan

I remember when I was a girl scout. I wanted the thin mints than any other cookie I sold. My mom used to buy several boxes for us. Even in adulthood, ticks are usually thin I'll buy the first box. In fact, I love to freeze them, making them even harder and crisp. There were years when I got tired of thin mint cookies that we enjoyed throughout the year. I would like to share a recipe for cookies that taste similar to the girl scout thin mints.

low fat chocolate cake

Mint Chocolate Cake Icing

2 2 / 3 cups flour
1 / 2 cup white sugar
3 / 4 cup brown sugar
1 / 2 cup butter softened at room temperature
2 eggs
2 tablespoons teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tsp teaspoon baking powder
1 package Andes baking chips, mint

I use a brand of vanilla is very strong, so I usually use a teaspoon of vanilla. I also used both light and dark brown sugar for this recipe, it came great.

chocolate fruit cake

Mint Chocolate Cake Frosting

Combine butter and sugar. Add baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs. Mix well. Add flour and mix well. Gently stir in the baking chips, mint. Cover and refrigerate about one hour. It's also good to let the dough overnight in refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator and form into a ball. Then flatten with the palm of your hands. Place on waxed paper and repeat until the plate is full. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool one minute before placing on a grid.





Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments:

Post a Comment