Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chocolate Raspberry Cake | Chocolate Raspberry Cake Recipe 2011 | Chocolate Raspberry Cake Filling | Chocolate Raspberry Cake Chuck Hughes 2011

chocolate raspberry cake,white chocolate raspberry cake,chocolate raspberry cake recipe,white chocolate raspberry cake recipe,raspberry chocolate cake
chocolate raspberry bundt cake

There are a lot of birthdays for us in this time of year, so I found myself making another cake. Not that I'm complaining or anything, anytime is a good time for cake and a birthday is a good excuse to enjoy.

chocolate cake with raspberry filling,chocolate raspberry ganache cake,chocolate cake,dark chocolate raspberry cake,chocolate raspberry cake recipes
chocolate raspberry filled cake

The winner has requested anniversary of raspberry and chocolate, so that's what happened to me. I started with my recipe for chocolate cake. I have done for years and never failed to come rich and moist. If you have a favorite recipe to use instead.

raspberry chocolate cake recipe,chocolate raspberry mousse cake,chocolate raspberry bundt cake,easy chocolate raspberry cake,homemade chocolate cake
chocolate raspberry birthday cake

Cut two layers of four gave me a lot of spread on the surface of chocolate cake and raspberry goodness. I planned to spray the top with a large bouquet of fresh berries and dust the whole with a little sugar. Unfortunately, fresh raspberries have been found so I had to choose a bag of frozen some to use for a garnish.





Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments:

Post a Comment